(Redirected from Toolkits
Tools and Toolkits
Database.com has REST and SOAP-based APIs which serve as the foundation for a number of tools and toolkits.
- Workbench - a web-based suite of tools designed for adminstrators and developers, supporting the Database.com REST, Bulk and Metadata APIs, which allows users to describe, query, manipulate, and migrate both data and metadata.
- Java - The Database.com Java SDK provides an API connector, OAuth authentication and authorization library, a JPA Provider as well a Spring security plugin.
- .NET - Simply use Visual Studio with the APIs.
- Ruby - The databasedotcom gem provides OAuth and REST support for Ruby applications. It's independent of a particular framework, working for Ruby on Rails as well as Sinatra.
- Mobile SDK - The Mobile SDK, currently in Developer Preview, will accelerate the development of native iOS and Android, HTML5, and hybrid container applications. Only the iOS native and hybrid components are available in the Developer Preview.